Sunday, February 1, 2009

You are what you eat, so....

That's right you guessed it. It is time to start watching what you put in your body. This blog will be dedicated to information on proper eating, dieting, fitness and teaching your children good eating habits. I am not a doctor and I am not giving any medical advice on this blog. If you have any questions about health please ask your doctor.

When I speak of eating healthy, I am not talking about the United States Government Food Pyramid. I am talking about real healthy eating, such as eating brown rice instead of white. We have the best government in the world however, they are not perfect at everything. They are trying to give everyone a general overview.

It is up to you to learn how to really save and prolong your life by eating healthy, exercising and avoiding as many bad habits and you possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers